Sunday, February 17, 2008

Racing Racing & more Racing

This is the best weekend of the year. Sitting in front of a TV and watching RACING. This year there's a change from Busch to Nationwide series. I've been a race fan since 3 yrs old and it's not easy going with the changes that slowly happens over time with NASCAR. On Sat we watched the practice session for the Daytona 500, later in the afternoon the "Nationwide" race, oh and I can't forget watching the truck race on Friday night. You'd think we had enough, but Sunday we watched all the pre-race for Daytona 500. It's a great weekend. I'm a Jeff Gordon fan, Jim is too, though he won't readily admit it. He also likes Stewart and Dale Jr. I like them all, just cater a little more to Jeff G. (the winner was Ryan Newman, that's good).

I called my boss and I don't have to work till Wednesday. Maybe I'll feel better by that time. I did get more sleep last night and can actually sit up a longer period of time today. I just don't want to push it and go too early.

Days left to buy the RV/truck 3yrs 2 mths 26 days

2 comments:

A couple of newer paintings 2019 said...

We missed you on chat last night. It's not the same without you!

Anonymous said...

Hi Dee,

The Dodges and Toyotas had a pretty strong showing yesterday! The last 40 laps are the best racing of the year.

I'm enjoying reading your blog. Keep up the good work and checking off those days. :)

Shark

St. Patrick's Day - Council Meeting - Concert

 Shalimar, FL   (Hi  63  Lo 47)    I'VE BEEN ASKED THAT THE FONT IT TOO SMALL. JUST DO A CONTROL +  AND IT WILL ENLARGE. CONTROL   -(min...