Monday, February 18, 2008

Funny one

My hubby and I have been going around and around about a tablecloth we have on our very nice living room table. I have rubber matting down, then a blue vinyl tablecloth on top mainly for protection. The table has dark green base with dark wood with matching chairs, the tablecloth is dark blue. It’s not bad, not good but still searching for the very dark green to make it right. I thought I’d get fancier and get a cloth dark green table cloth. That didn’t last too long. We found out just how messy we are. We spill more stuff, I think it’s an attraction, it’s cloth so let’s upset drinks, and drip food across it. So, I went shopping and got a green vinyl tablecloth. It was light green, looked fine when I bought it, but once on the table it was, just plain icky. Now, I wouldn’t mention this under normal circumstances but remember the phone in an earlier blog? The one I couldn’t find for a day or so? I couldn’t find the blue vinyl tablecloth to put back on the table. I looked for most of the day and decided to go where that phone was, sure enough there it was. Now I’ll remember where I stuff things that we MAY want back. I think it’s age, just can’t remember. It’s like going into a room and not knowing what or why you’re there. Oh, well, the blue table cloth is back on the green table. I’ll either get something that will match or wait till we sell. Whichever comes first.

I stayed home today from work. No real reason, just felt weak and tired. Watched a lot of TV, the hockey game and read blogs. I love these kinds of days. I know there's a lot more of them down the road.

Days left to buy the RV/truck 3 yrs 2 mths 25 days

No comments:

Electronics Assistants - Birthday Party - Sing-a-long

  Shalimar, FL    (Hi   80  Lo  65) Sunday was so much fun and a learning experience. About 15 school kids came in to help residents with ce...