Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Work & Errands

I woke up at 8:30, so I decided to get up and go on in to work. I had no fever and thought I'd better get moving around. If I stay home, all I do is read blogs and do computer games. I got to work at 10:00 and filed, organized and talked with the boss. She's going to be on vacation tomorrow and really needs me a full 8 hours. She was happy to see me and get me caught up on the upcoming jobs. The three hours went fast but I sure am tired. I can tell I haven't done much for a few days. After I left I went home got some lunch and went to Girl Friends Kitchen for my next 10 meals. I love that place. We have such a great time and the time goes quickly getting meals made. I ordered for the next month and left about 3:30. I tried to get my haircut, but my gal wasn't there. I got regular groceries and got home by 4. Now I'm really tired.

One of our friends went into the hospital on Sunday evening and had surgery Monday afternoon. She's suppose to come home later today and if she does I'll go tonight to pay a quick visit. She had emergency gallbladder surgery. It was quick, but sure was a surprise. She went to ER for the flu, but they found she had gallstones by doing tests. Guess they figured there was more then the flu. We're glad it all worked out and she's fine.

Days left to get the RV/truck 3yrs 2mths 24 days

No comments:

Electronics Assistants - Birthday Party - Sing-a-long

  Shalimar, FL    (Hi   80  Lo  65) Sunday was so much fun and a learning experience. About 15 school kids came in to help residents with ce...