I found the cell phone I thought I had thrown away. I laid in bed this morning retracing my steps on possible places it could be when I was cleaning. I just knew it had to be around. It was in the back of the closet with the box of stuff to still take to Goodwill. I programmed it, set it up for mom and it worked. whew. I dropped it off to her on my way to work. It's good having her so close.
Work was fine today. I did something new which I'll feel the effects tomorrow. We have a hole puncher, the kind that is for the combs, curlies as I call them. You can only do 2 pages at a time and it takes a bit of arm strength to make it work. I had to punch holes in 380 pages. I have a feeling I'll feel it in my shoulder tomorrow. It took one hour and forty five minutes to get it all done.
We went to Raleigh to an IMAX and saw U2 in 3D. WOW. If you ever get a chance to see it, GO. The music is awesome and you feel you can actually touch Bono and the rest of the band. It's like being there.
Days to buy the RV/truck 3yrs 3mths 8 days
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Lab Work - Newsletters - New Physicians - Packing - Vacation in Destin
Shalimar and Destin, FL (Hi 86 Lo 74) The week started with the vampire. I found out why doctors don't ask for A1C anymore. The ...
-
IN LOVING MEMORY The Lord has another angel in heaven. Dee's mom, Vena Spurlock, has passed away at the age o...
-
(Chesterton, IN) - We're both tired. I think there is something to the age thing, just can't keep up the pace that we use to. I...
-
Shalimar, FL (Hi 77 Lo 65) I'm doing the blog early because I'm on the way to Illinois for a week with the kids and my sister. ...
No comments:
Post a Comment