Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Cell Phone-Concert

I found the cell phone I thought I had thrown away. I laid in bed this morning retracing my steps on possible places it could be when I was cleaning. I just knew it had to be around. It was in the back of the closet with the box of stuff to still take to Goodwill. I programmed it, set it up for mom and it worked. whew. I dropped it off to her on my way to work. It's good having her so close.

Work was fine today. I did something new which I'll feel the effects tomorrow. We have a hole puncher, the kind that is for the combs, curlies as I call them. You can only do 2 pages at a time and it takes a bit of arm strength to make it work. I had to punch holes in 380 pages. I have a feeling I'll feel it in my shoulder tomorrow. It took one hour and forty five minutes to get it all done.

We went to Raleigh to an IMAX and saw U2 in 3D. WOW. If you ever get a chance to see it, GO. The music is awesome and you feel you can actually touch Bono and the rest of the band. It's like being there.

Days to buy the RV/truck 3yrs 3mths 8 days

No comments:

Electronics Assistants - Birthday Party - Sing-a-long

  Shalimar, FL    (Hi   80  Lo  65) Sunday was so much fun and a learning experience. About 15 school kids came in to help residents with ce...