Thursday, February 7, 2008

Catch up on Emails/Blogs

Today was a four hour work day, NICE. I noticed before work that emails were piling up from RV-Basics. I do the RSS which means anything that comes in new will go to the email address I've setup. I didn't have time to read them, so after work I sat down and just did emails, (65 of them), all my favorite blogs, plus extras that I read when time permits, and a couple forums. I didn't really know what to do with my free afternoon, but didn't feel like doing the picture albums which I should be doing. I guess in the back of my mind I'm thinking I still have SOOOOO many years to get on the road, so there's plenty of time getting it all done. As I was reading, I noticed my mom came online, so we did a chat for awhile. I'm glad she's learned to do that. Keeps her up on her typing and I can see she's doing ok.

I watched CNN, and at 2:45 EST the Atlantis Shuttle went up. I didn't even know it was going today. I always try to watch Ellen at 3:00, then Judge Judy. Those are my afternoon at home TV shows. I also have the ham radio on 2 meter for the most used frequencies. Yep, I'm a multi-tasker. Whatever sounds the most interesting I'll give full attention.
It's 65 out, so decided to sit outside in the sun for a few minutes, you know, for that Vitamin D.

Days left to buy the RV/truck 3 yrs 3 mths 7 days

No comments:

Electronics Assistants - Birthday Party - Sing-a-long

  Shalimar, FL    (Hi   80  Lo  65) Sunday was so much fun and a learning experience. About 15 school kids came in to help residents with ce...