I keep going around the house picking up stuff to put on Ebay or Craigslist to sell. I think I’ll make a list of what I want to KEEP rather then what to sell. I put a note on RVbasics forum to see if we should start selling now or wait till closer to the time that we want to leave. Only had 2 people write but both said to sell now. I figured out as things stand today, we’ll need $1416 a month for 30 months to have enough to pay cash for the truck. the more we sell the faster that will happen. There’s new things coming out for RV’ing all the time. Now I read about something that will give you hot water immediately instead of having to wait for the water to warm up losing too much water in the meantime.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Lab Work - Newsletters - New Physicians - Packing - Vacation in Destin
Shalimar and Destin, FL (Hi 86 Lo 74) The week started with the vampire. I found out why doctors don't ask for A1C anymore. The ...
-
IN LOVING MEMORY The Lord has another angel in heaven. Dee's mom, Vena Spurlock, has passed away at the age o...
-
(Chesterton, IN) - We're both tired. I think there is something to the age thing, just can't keep up the pace that we use to. I...
-
Shalimar, FL (Hi 77 Lo 65) I'm doing the blog early because I'm on the way to Illinois for a week with the kids and my sister. ...
No comments:
Post a Comment