Saturday, October 28, 2006

What to sell

October 28, 2006

I keep going around the house picking up stuff to put on Ebay or Craigslist to sell. I think I’ll make a list of what I want to KEEP rather then what to sell. I put a note on RVbasics forum to see if we should start selling now or wait till closer to the time that we want to leave. Only had 2 people write but both said to sell now. I figured out as things stand today, we’ll need $1416 a month for 30 months to have enough to pay cash for the truck. the more we sell the faster that will happen. There’s new things coming out for RV’ing all the time. Now I read about something that will give you hot water immediately instead of having to wait for the water to warm up losing too much water in the meantime.

No comments:

No WIFI - Painting - Yard Cleanup - Pensacola

 Shalimar, FL  (Hi 79   Lo 61)  We changed to daylight savings time on Sunday. Moving up an hour doesn't bother me as much as moving bac...