A trip to the RV show in
Monday, August 14, 2006
Travels
We just finished a week/2 day trip to Illinois , Ind , MO. We stopped at the Travel Unit factory where they make 5th wheels for whatever the client wants. It’s impressive on how they’re made and it’s going to be fun to check every 5th wheel and what we like about it and have one made just like we want. Now the fun begins on a new outlook on checking out all RV’s.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Small Day Trip - Drum Circle - Meeting - Decorating
Shalimar, FL (Hi 87 Lo 65) Ahhhh heat relief Perfect Temps This was a whole week of extra fun on top of what I normally do. I made eve...
-
IN LOVING MEMORY The Lord has another angel in heaven. Dee's mom, Vena Spurlock, has passed away at the age o...
-
Shalimar, FL (Hi 77 Lo 65) I'm doing the blog early because I'm on the way to Illinois for a week with the kids and my sister. ...
-
(Chesterton, IN) - We're both tired. I think there is something to the age thing, just can't keep up the pace that we use to. I...
No comments:
Post a Comment