This year has gone by quite slowly but interestingly it’s a year down toward our goal of getting on the road. We’ve learned a lot and have done a lot. I have 5 boxes of stuff to sell so we've got proof that we’re trying to get rid of stuff. We have 5 yrs to go so hate to get rid of everything, kinda like having it around. BUT, I have put down who wants what and what to sell. I don’t buy anything that’s not going in the RV. One question I put on the rvbasics forum is what’s the downside to fulltiming. There’s none, out of about 12 people that has sent something in. At least none that would deter us from going. There’s just so much going for it. So, now that we’re into our SECOND year of planning, we’ll see what we can come up with in $$$ and stuff to sell, and what to buy to get into the RV.
Monday, November 6, 2006
It's been one year
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Lab Work - Newsletters - New Physicians - Packing - Vacation in Destin
Shalimar and Destin, FL (Hi 86 Lo 74) The week started with the vampire. I found out why doctors don't ask for A1C anymore. The ...
-
IN LOVING MEMORY The Lord has another angel in heaven. Dee's mom, Vena Spurlock, has passed away at the age o...
-
(Chesterton, IN) - We're both tired. I think there is something to the age thing, just can't keep up the pace that we use to. I...
-
Shalimar, FL (Hi 77 Lo 65) I'm doing the blog early because I'm on the way to Illinois for a week with the kids and my sister. ...
No comments:
Post a Comment