Tuesday, July 3, 2007

RV-Dreams chat room

It’s July! I have joined the chat room of rv-dreams.com. A couple that ditched their jobs and live in a Carriage 5th wheel. They have a wonderful website and I hope they keep it for a long time. I learn a lot from all the people in the chat room. There’s several websites that I go to for info or just see where people go to camp. I got ready for the garage sale on July 28. I hope to get a couple hundred out of the stuff. We’re thinking of going to Atlanta to see the new RV’s that we don’t see around here. Not sure when yet. We’re both ready to get on the road.

No comments:

St. Patrick's Day - Council Meeting - Concert

 Shalimar, FL   (Hi  63  Lo 47)    I'VE BEEN ASKED THAT THE FONT IT TOO SMALL. JUST DO A CONTROL +  AND IT WILL ENLARGE. CONTROL   -(min...