We met a couple from
Wednesday, March 28, 2007
DVD's, CD's and meeting another couple
I took a bunch of old 8mm movies, photos and 16mm movies to a place that puts it all to dvd. It was all he pictures from Viet Nam and all the baby movies of both kids. It was well made with music and lots of extra views. That will save us room in the RV. I'm also scanning all the photo albums and putting them to CD. I have over 75 albums, anxious to see how many CD's that will be.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Last Two Days in Destin Last Sunday - Dr. Appointment - Hurricane Isaias
Shalimar, FL (Hi 85 Lo 65) Final Two days, with four gals left. This is now Sunday (last week) and we had rain over night, lots of...
-
IN LOVING MEMORY The Lord has another angel in heaven. Dee's mom, Vena Spurlock, has passed away at the age o...
-
(Chesterton, IN) - We're both tired. I think there is something to the age thing, just can't keep up the pace that we use to. I...
-
Shalimar, FL (Hi 77 Lo 65) I'm doing the blog early because I'm on the way to Illinois for a week with the kids and my sister. ...
No comments:
Post a Comment