Thursday, January 24, 2008

One of those days

It's just one of those days that I would much rather be on the road going somewhere. I work in an engineering office. I'm the go-fer, I go for this and that. My new position lately is helping with marketing and proposals for new jobs. My boss and his wife are owners of this very small company and all in all I really like it. But today, no matter what I did, how I did it, it was not right. There's 2 people that help with the proposals and they just couldn't agree on anything. I did the same proposal over and over with different words and references. Too many people with their own ideas. Kinda reminds me of all the political stuff going on, no one can agree on anything.

Our company works with water; rainwater and wastewater to develop land for usage of companies or individuals. NC is under a major drought, which isn't helping with trying to get jobs. The pressure is on. Anyone in this kind of business are fighting each other for the same jobs.

It's been cold the last few days, dreary, rain, sun, snow, ice, anything Mother Nature wants to give us. I guess it's the winter blues I'm feeling. I would like to be where so many of the fulltime RV'ers are located. Some say it's really cold in the south, but at least you're NOT WORKING!

So many place to go, so much to see and we're not getting any younger. Happy times are coming our way.

Days left to buy the RV/truck 1205

No comments:

Eclipse - Storms - Volunteer Dinner - Taxes - Painted Patio

 Shalimar, FL  (Hi  78   Lo 54)   Monday and Tuesday were the same as normal with Wii bowling, cards, and GBM zoom, diamond art and meditati...