Monday, January 28, 2008

Another room- bathroom

It's time to see what we can get rid of in another room. I chose the bathroom next. Just look around at all the cubby holes, the drawers, the medicine cabinet, and under the sink. Oh, my, look what's under the sink. I didn't realize how bad that was, it's out of sight out of mind so you never check it. I had rolls of toilet paper, that we need, there's all kinds of things I haven't touched in the eleven years we've lived here. Ok, this will take awhile, and indeed it did. In fact it took all afternoon on a Saturday to get it all out. The cleaning supplies were fair. I did have a few duplicates. I took stuff out of the drawers that I had collected through the years from motel rooms. You know, those little bottles of shampoo and little bars of soap. I don't wear makeup so threw all that out. I don't wear perfume, but I did sell a lot of it when I was an Avon dealer. I threw all that out. On and on I went. Tossing just about everything in a big trash bag. Nothing sellable that's for sure. Anything that's hidden is the place to start cleaning out. My drawers, medicine cabinet (which I found some outdated meds) and under the sink look so good now that it's done. It's all organized and if we were to move tomorrow, it's ready to transfer to the RV.

My son sent something today that's really neat! How well do you know your geography? If you have kids this is great to use as a learning tool. If you're traveling this will work for you too.

 https://www.crazygames.com/game/traveler-iq-challenge

Nothing else to report today. I did go to Girlfriends Kitchen to prepare the next 2 weeks meals.

Time left to buy the RV/Truck 3 years 3 months 17 days

1 comment:

starlagurl said...

Hey Dee! Glad you like our game. You can chat about strategy and compare scores with other Traveler IQ addicts in our travel forums

Louise Brown
TravelPod Community Manager

St. Patrick's Day - Council Meeting - Concert

 Shalimar, FL   (Hi  63  Lo 47)    I'VE BEEN ASKED THAT THE FONT IT TOO SMALL. JUST DO A CONTROL +  AND IT WILL ENLARGE. CONTROL   -(min...