Sunday, January 27, 2008

Early on a Sunday

I'm NOT a morning person. I can barely function for the first few minutes after getting out of bed. The older I get the more I notice the creaks of the knees and the toes. Oh, to be young again. I used to just get up fly around and get to work in half hour and that includes eating a bowl of cereal. Now, if I get to the kitchen in a half hour, I'm doing good.

The reason I say this, today was a special once a month class, that's USUALLY on a Saturday. It's a defense class that takes a lot of mental and physical capabilities. Luckily, it was 9:00am, so I had a bit of time after the sun rose to get there. It was a three hour class and about three quarters of the way through it, I was finally thinking and moving pretty good. So much for a Sunday class. Saturday is the normal day for the class and for some reason it's a little easier to get up and moving.

The rest of the afternoon was going room to room to see what can be put on Craigslist or Ebay. It's after the holidays and people may have money again to spend on items. I decided to put my Jeff Gordon jacket on Craigslist. I took a few suits out of the closet, that I will no longer wear, and will take them to the second hand shop tomorrow afternoon. The rest of the week I'll write more on what I'm doing to prepare for life on the road.

Time left to buy the RV/Truck 3 years 3 months 18 days

No comments:

Eclipse - Storms - Volunteer Dinner - Taxes - Painted Patio

 Shalimar, FL  (Hi  78   Lo 54)   Monday and Tuesday were the same as normal with Wii bowling, cards, and GBM zoom, diamond art and meditati...