Friday, August 26, 2022

Relaxing Week - Remembering Work Application

 Shiloh, IL (Hi 86  Lo  67)

This will be a short blog, nothing happening to report. 

Monday Frank came for a visit and we caught up on telling him about the trip to his brother's place. I haven't played much with the guitar so didn't pick up anymore ideas from him. I need to play with it to get the speed to go from one chord to another. 

I crocheted every day and got a few more things done for the craft fair in October. I'm co-chairman and still adding names for tables at the church. The biggest thing to do is at the last minute  putting up the tables and getting electric to those that need it.  Here's my items. Click to enlarge the photos. 



Now to figure out what I want to do next. I think I'll keep it little and just make ornaments. I'd rather have something to sell then something big and fewer items. I'm running out of time. 

Thursday was hospice and a memory of past jobs was in order. In some of the jobs, I had to make labels from excel lists. It's changed very little, but remembering the steps was a bit challenging. I did find a good (a couple of them) video on how to do it and in an hour I had all the labels made. I kept the template to next time they have a list of names they can feed it in and get the labels they need. They've been hand writing labels which takes up a lot of time for them. I love it when there's a job on the computer, no one else can do. I'll teach it to one of the gals in the next couple weeks. It's the end of the month so everyone is busy with month end reports. 

Friday I finally got a haircut. I have a special gal I go to since she does razor cuts. She also thins it out on top better then other hairdressers. I hope she sticks around awhile.  I'm still on zoom in the evening with the North Carolina group tonight. We get caught up on what's going on. 

Next week will be very busy. See you then. 


No comments:

Summer Agenda - Changes in Schedule - Council - Pour Painting

 Shalimar, FL  (Hi  83  Lo  64) This is the last week before the summer agenda. The bowling has ended till August and different summer activ...