Friday, May 21, 2021

Puzzle Done - Coordinator Leaving

 Auburndale, FL (Hi  88  Lo  65)

Tuesday, Ed and Lessie came over to help finish the puzzle of the Mandalorian. It's been a rough one and I wanted to get it done this week, so I could start another puzzle. We had lunch at Big Tom's then got back to work. We finished it. (Click on the pictures to enlarge)

Lessie is trying to figure out the pieces. The pieces were a lot alike in size and shape so it was a hard one. 
Wednesday: I had my monthly full body massage. I have some knots in the neck and arm so she did some special work to get them moving. I love massages, no more headaches.

Thursday we started packing for our trip We'll be heading to Illinois to see the kids, they're graduating from high school and college. There will be a lot of pictures, and plenty of activity. We'll be seeing a lot of friends along the way. 

Friday we had a goodbye party for the hospice coordinator (my boss) from hospice. She's hoping to relax and retire, but we're all thinking that won't last long. It's another chapter in her life and we're all happy for her. 









Good Luck Mary

I'm working and playing around with MEWE.COM  I'm trying to setup a free chat for anyone that I know to take the place of the rumbletalk which costs. I'll probably change to that later in the year. It's a take off of Facebook but no rules and getting kicked off for no reason. Check it out if interested. The chatroom is:   (click on the blue)   The name   Over 50 chatroom

We're all packed ready for tomorrow. I'll probably post more then just the weekend. 

No comments:

Electronics Assistants - Birthday Party - Sing-a-long

  Shalimar, FL    (Hi   80  Lo  65) Sunday was so much fun and a learning experience. About 15 school kids came in to help residents with ce...