Friday, October 5, 2018

Craft Bazaar - Games

Auburndale, FL  (Hi 90  Lo 74)

This is one of those weeks there's very little to report. It's the first week of October just a month before our craft bazaar at the clubhouse. I have between 25 and 30 tables of vendors and it's going well so far. I've put together everything I have for sale and will do a couple more items before November 3.  (Click on the pictures to enlarge).
 

These pictures are made with little beads. Linda did these for me. They're called Diamond Paintings.







There's a car around town with lots of dog statues over it. It was parked in a parking lot and I talked to the guy that owns it. He has tape to hold them on. He loves dogs and  his way of showing dogs are his life. Ya think?  I love it.



The normal games, dominoes, and games on the computer is my way to pass time. One of these days it will get cooler so I can get some outside things done. The lake has a lot of growth on it like most of the lakes around the area.

I loved one morning watching all the different birds. Why can't we get along like these birds? There's ducks, Ibis, and a little blue heron.

The sunset was gorgeous one of the nights this week. 



I hope everyone has a great week thank you for reading.

No comments:

Electronics Assistants - Birthday Party - Sing-a-long

  Shalimar, FL    (Hi   80  Lo  65) Sunday was so much fun and a learning experience. About 15 school kids came in to help residents with ce...