(Havelock, NC) Hi 68 Lo 58 -- None of us could figure out what we wanted to do today. There's so many things we'd like to do, but most of it is outside and it was cloudy, dreary, and misty rain off and on all day.
We got with Jim and Judy and decided to go see a movie. After checking on line what's around we picked "Runner Runner." It was playing in New Bern, about 20 miles away. Jim was born in this area and his family still lives in the area, and believe it or not we have never been in downtown New Bern. We found the theater just west of downtown. It's an old theater with three screens, old upright seats, and still showing film rather than digital projection. It even had that old musty smell of a movie theater, and a hard, uncarpeted sticky floor. But the movie was good. Not great, but above average. If we were to recommend it, we'd say wait for it to come out on video.
We came back to the RV and Jim watched baseball while I got on the computer for the evening.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Small Day Trip - Drum Circle - Meeting - Decorating
Shalimar, FL (Hi 87 Lo 65) Ahhhh heat relief Perfect Temps This was a whole week of extra fun on top of what I normally do. I made eve...
-
IN LOVING MEMORY The Lord has another angel in heaven. Dee's mom, Vena Spurlock, has passed away at the age o...
-
Shalimar, FL (Hi 77 Lo 65) I'm doing the blog early because I'm on the way to Illinois for a week with the kids and my sister. ...
-
(Chesterton, IN) - We're both tired. I think there is something to the age thing, just can't keep up the pace that we use to. I...

No comments:
Post a Comment