(Avon Park, FL) Hi 66 Lo 40 -- It was too chilly to go to shuffleboard, and I was too tired anyway. I have to get the flag afghan done so worked on that most of the day. I'm very close to getting all the stars sewn on before tomorrow morning's Happy Hookers meeting. I don't think I'll make it but it will be close. I know I'll have it ready for next Friday, and may have the second afghan done too. I'll be glad to get them turned in, then I can start working on getting the RV ready to move.
I had a massage today, which follows nicely with the chiropractor appointment I had on Tuesday. She says I'm in a lot better shape with the muscles. I'm noticing a huge difference with the walks, I can go further and faster. I walked when I got back home and did very well. There was no pain this time in either the foot or the hip. I'm glad it's all coming together.
Jim did his walk. He's up to four miles, and he walks at a pretty fast pace. He now walks among the orange trees outside the park.
We went to play cards tonight, then the normal TV and chat.
Thursday, March 7, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Small Day Trip - Drum Circle - Meeting - Decorating
Shalimar, FL (Hi 87 Lo 65) Ahhhh heat relief Perfect Temps This was a whole week of extra fun on top of what I normally do. I made eve...
-
Shalimar, FL (Hi 86 Lo 70) Being back home and being sick is a good thing. It's sinuses not liking the change of temperature. I los...
-
IN LOVING MEMORY The Lord has another angel in heaven. Dee's mom, Vena Spurlock, has passed away at the age o...
-
Shalimar, FL (Hi 77 Lo 65) I'm doing the blog early because I'm on the way to Illinois for a week with the kids and my sister. ...
1 comment:
Will love to see pics of your afghan all done!
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Karen and Steve The USA Is Our Big Backyard
http://kareninthewoods-kareninthewoods.blogspot.com
Post a Comment