(Avon Park, FL) Hi 70 Lo 46 -- I'm getting up earlier so I can do some of the morning activities. Today was the Happy Hookers. I'm making a thread vest. It's an intermediate pattern, and sometimes hard to see with my aging eyes, but I'm hoping I can handle it.
Here's my progress so far.
I'll post updated pictures as I work on it. It'll keep me motivated to stick with it.
I walked with Kathleen early this afternoon. It's getting easier. Thanks to the walkers at last month's Carolina Clan rally for starting me on a walking regimen. Jim read for most of the day. He's reading a real book (as opposed to his Kindle) that he borrowed from Jon and Kathleen. It's "Killing Lincoln" by Bill O'Reilly. He told me to tell everyone that it's very good. It must be... he hasn't put it down for two days. :) He did take time out for his long walk. He's walking about three miles now.
After dinner we went over to play cards again. We have a set group we play with, and we're having so much fun that we're now playing three nights a week. All in all, another typical day here in paradise.
Friday, November 23, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Lab Work - Newsletters - New Physicians - Packing - Vacation in Destin
Shalimar and Destin, FL (Hi 86 Lo 74) The week started with the vampire. I found out why doctors don't ask for A1C anymore. The ...
-
IN LOVING MEMORY The Lord has another angel in heaven. Dee's mom, Vena Spurlock, has passed away at the age o...
-
(Chesterton, IN) - We're both tired. I think there is something to the age thing, just can't keep up the pace that we use to. I...
-
Shalimar, FL (Hi 77 Lo 65) I'm doing the blog early because I'm on the way to Illinois for a week with the kids and my sister. ...

1 comment:
Love your thread vest...very cute! Will be anxious to see the finished product.
Post a Comment