Sunday, October 28, 2012

Kick Back Sunday

(Raleigh, NC) Hi 63 Lo 57 -- It was cloudy, but still no rain and not much wind. It was just a blah cool day.  Nothing was planned today, but I did try to walk with Gail. I'm so sore from yesterday's long 2 1/2 mile walk that I could barely move today. I gave up after a mile and will do another mile tomorrow morning and work up to longer distances. Gail is going three miles a day.

I didn't move much after sitting down from the walk. I did a lot of computer searches and watched the race while Jim watched the race and football. Terri came over to keep me company when Jim went over to their rig to watch some of the race with Mike. We can't entertain very well in our RV since the slide is stuck in (only two more days til we get it fixed). We didn't see Gail's husband Rick, or Peggy and Gary all day. Peggy has relatives in the area so we'll see more of them next week while at the Carolina Clan get together.

We watched Hurricane Sandy's progress up the coast and, we wish everyone in its path God speed. It's a big one!

2 comments:

Gail Houle said...

I grabbed Rick to walk after dropping you off...made it 4 miles today :) we'll try again tomorrow. I'll pick you up. :)

Mike and Terri said...

Probably just overdid it yesterday. Hope you feel better tomorrow. It'll get better after you condition yourself into it a little more.

Summer Agenda - Changes in Schedule - Council - Pour Painting

 Shalimar, FL  (Hi  83  Lo  64) This is the last week before the summer agenda. The bowling has ended till August and different summer activ...