Saturday, September 8, 2012

It's Cooler, Thank Goodness

(Athens, TX) Hi 86 Lo 68 -- It cooled down overnight so we finally got to turn off the second (bedroom) A/C today. We didn't get any wind or rain when the cold front came through, so that's a good thing.

I'm still feeling the effects of my cold so we decided not to go anywhere or do anything today, but at least I know it's not going to develop into pnemonia (which I'm real susceptible of). I'm on the mend. Jim started feeling like a cold coming on, so he took some Airborne and lots of C's. We're hoping it won't get bad. That's the downside in living in the really close quarters of an RV, we share EVERYTHING.

I finished reading the e-book I started a couple months ago, Big Lake by Nick Russell. It's a good whodunnit. I still have a couple more books on my smart phone to read. I also read blogs and played games so the day went by pretty fast.

Jim read, watched some football, and watched the 14th James Bond movie, A View To A Kill (1985). He's watching all 22 Bond movies, one per week, up to the release of the new one in November. This evening he got the grill out for dinner before the Richmond NASCAR race. As of now it's rain delayed, so we're not sure if or when it will be run tonight.

Another great day of just relaxing.

2 comments:

Jim and Sandie said...

Looks like the race may get shut down shortly. Caution for rain. Glad you're feeling better but you need to make Jim sleep in the front room so he doesn't get sick too. Yeah right - like that would happen at my house either.

KarenInTheWoods said...

Glad to see you are on the mend now. Hope you don't do too much and suffer a setback. Take it easy, it's sunday and there is a lot more football to be watched! LOL

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Karen and Steve
(Our Blog) RVing: Small House... BIG Backyard
http://kareninthewoods-kareninthewoods.blogspot.com

Eclipse - Storms - Volunteer Dinner - Taxes - Painted Patio

 Shalimar, FL  (Hi  78   Lo 54)   Monday and Tuesday were the same as normal with Wii bowling, cards, and GBM zoom, diamond art and meditati...