(Wauchula FL) Hi 74 Lo 59 -- We both woke up the same time today, that's highly unusual. It started raining mid-morning and rained off and on all day.
At 1:00 we left for Sebring for this week's movie, The Mechanic. We both like action movies with Jason Statham in them.
This was a good one! I liked it a lot more than our last movie, Black Swan, but I like blow 'em up movies with lots of action. The one thing that bugs me about movies nowadays is the closeup views they're using. The camera gets so close to their faces that you can see every spot and pimple. And Jim doesn't like how it makes it so hard to follow the action scenes. Just our opinions. After the movie we went to Homer's in Avon Park for dinner, and as we were leaving it was raining again.
I like the idea from yesterday's comment on the blog about giving hints about our pending "special event." I'll give one... we are dependent on others, so it's hard to tell when it will really happen. It's currently scheduled for Tuesday, then again it could be later, we just have to WAIT.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Small Day Trip - Drum Circle - Meeting - Decorating
Shalimar, FL (Hi 87 Lo 65) Ahhhh heat relief Perfect Temps This was a whole week of extra fun on top of what I normally do. I made eve...
-
IN LOVING MEMORY The Lord has another angel in heaven. Dee's mom, Vena Spurlock, has passed away at the age o...
-
Shalimar, FL (Hi 77 Lo 65) I'm doing the blog early because I'm on the way to Illinois for a week with the kids and my sister. ...
-
(Chesterton, IN) - We're both tired. I think there is something to the age thing, just can't keep up the pace that we use to. I...

3 comments:
So much for my great suggestion of giving hints-now it's more frustrating. A little info is a bigger tease than no clue at all. Oh well, patience Jeff, patience.
:-)
If I badger you with emails and fill your mailbox, will you give me a hint??????
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Karen and Steve
(Our Blog) RVing: Small House... BIG Backyard
http://kareninthewoods-kareninthewoods.blogspot.com/
I like blow'em up movies too.
Post a Comment