Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Not Much Happening Today

(Garner, NC) - After several mornings of rising early, at last I had a normal morning.  We spent some leisurely time drinking coffee, checking emails, and reading blogs.   We did have some entertainment outside our rear window for awhile. Our neighbor was cleaning his RV and he was at it all morning.  He even got the black streaks off the side.  When he was done it was one sharp looking RV. I guess he's getting ready for winter.
The only thing I did was get groceries.  Allergies are getting to me so I didn't feel much like doing anything today. The temperature was supposed to cool down, but it was still over 80.  We're suppose to get rain overnight and tomorrow morning as a cold front moves through, so it will cool down.

Jim did some running around on his own today, visiting some book stores.  Part of the full timing lifestyle involves making sure we allow "me" time once in awhile.  Later he worked on setting up my Droid phone so I can tether it to my laptop.  Up to now we've both been using our Verizon Mi-Fi, which has a 5 GB monthly internet limit.  With both of us using it we had to be really careful not to do too much video streaming or downloading.  Now, with my Droid tethered to my laptop I have unlimited internet and Jim can use the Mi-Fi by himself and not be in danger of exceeding the 5 GB limit.  So bring on the videos! 

Sorry our posts haven't been very exciting lately, but we'll be back on the road on Monday. I'm already getting hitch-itch. I'm anxious to get to Florida.  I love the moving around.

I took more pictures of the area around us. Not what you call the "it" factor, but we're glad to have it.  I wish there were more RV park options in the Raleigh area.




Another day of the good life.

3 comments:

KarenInTheWoods said...

Sometimes we just need *down days* to relax and just do nuttin! Even when you are being a jet-setting vagabond of the road!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Karen and Steve
(Our Blog) RVing: Small House... BIG Backyard
http://kareninthewoods-kareninthewoods.blogspot.com/

Paul and Marti Dahl said...

Thought we were the only one's who didn't have much to post.

At least a boring day of fulltiming is better than a day of work! ;c)

Donna McNicol said...

Dee, where are you going in FL? We'll be there in December but still don't know where. LOL!

No WIFI - Painting - Yard Cleanup - Pensacola

 Shalimar, FL  (Hi 79   Lo 61)  We changed to daylight savings time on Sunday. Moving up an hour doesn't bother me as much as moving bac...