Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Day Before Thanksgiving

I didn't get up till 10 today, now that's the way it should be. When I got to work Mrs boss already had the weeklies done. She had a very minor problem and that was fixed quickly. I'm so proud of her. My written instructions was followed perfectly. I feel so much better that she's going to be ok with the project I started three years ago.

Our youngest son sent the picture of him and our grandson last night. Jack is getting so big! I can't wait to spend some time with him this summer. I think they both have the same smile. Thanks Rick for sending it.

I didn't do a lot at work, the normal games and facebook reading. I did read about 15 blogs. It was a four hour day because I begged off to get out an hour early. Next week I'll clear out the stuff in my desk, pack stuff up and leave in the afternoon next Friday.

The evening I packed for our trip to Morehead City for the holiday. We're going to try out the MiFi in the truck and the new Street Atlas. I'll be online which will make that boring trip a whole lot more interesting.

Days to work 5

2 comments:

Gypsy said...

Your son and grandson are very handsome! Thanks for posting the picture.

I can't believe you only have 5 more work days. Good for you!

K and D in the RV said...

What great family pictures! I can't wait till I can say 'I only have 5 more days of work!' I am envious, but happy for you. Cheers!

St. Patrick's Day - Council Meeting - Concert

 Shalimar, FL   (Hi  63  Lo 47)    I'VE BEEN ASKED THAT THE FONT IT TOO SMALL. JUST DO A CONTROL +  AND IT WILL ENLARGE. CONTROL   -(min...