Thursday, January 15, 2009

Write it Down

I slept better all night, not as much rolling and tossing. I took a suggestion from someone that what is bothering you, write it down. I use to keep a pen and paper by the bed for just that purpose. I've taken that away, but I think I'll bring it back. If you wake in the middle of the night you write down what's bothering you, the trick is NOT to turn on a light, just write, while laying down and writing by your pillow, without looking. In the morning you'll either remember what you wrote or read it, but by then you won't care and it won't seem so important. I can usually read what I wrote and if it was really important, I just acted on it. It's helpful and you get back to sleep a lot faster.

Work was good today. We did a lot of copying and putting together books. It was a fast four hours. I came home and read blogs for a couple hours then took mom to her doctors appointment. She has a bad toe and that's now taken care of for her.

I put something on Craigslist so after dinner I need to run that to a guy that wants the item. He's coming in from Virginia Beach so I'll meet him on his way through the area. There's two more people that want it, so who comes up with the money first is the one that gets it. I'll be in chat later tonight.

Days left to sell the condo 4 mths 16 days

No comments:

Easy Going Week - Birthday Party - Tornado Outbreak

 Sharlimar, FL   (Hi 78 Lo 66) It was a normal quieter week than last week. The normal schedule was Wii bowling Monday and Wednesday morning...