Friday, January 16, 2009

COLD COLD COLD

I've been planning on the cold front coming in, so found my long johns, gloves and long socks. It was 13 degrees when I got up at 8:30 and it didn't get higher then 24. That's very cold for this area. We have moisture coming in by Sunday but it will be above freezing by that time.

I talked to a gal today that would like to see the condo, now if they just show up and show some interest, we'll be happy. I'm not getting my hopes up though, but sure is a tiny bit of hope.

Work went well. I had a lot to do and by 5:00 I was done and put on the Bosses desk. Mrs Boss left for the afternoon but brought in her daughter to answer the phones. It seldom rings, and we didn't get one call all afternoon. I'm glad she's a senior, if I decide not to work she can take over what I do. I can teach her the weekly reports. IF we could sell the condo, and we're very careful, we can get on the road right away. Just wishing. It's selling that scares me.

Not much to write about. I'm staying in to keep warm. Sitting by the fireplace and on chat tonight sounds like a winner.

Days left to sell the condo 4 mths 15 days, earlier if we can.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dee and Jim
Glad you are moving forward but this area today is REALLY cold a high of 3 this afternoon and it is going back down. Miss you both
Marian and Bob,

Eclipse - Storms - Volunteer Dinner - Taxes - Painted Patio

 Shalimar, FL  (Hi  78   Lo 54)   Monday and Tuesday were the same as normal with Wii bowling, cards, and GBM zoom, diamond art and meditati...