Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Day 6 Finally at Branson

There's so much to post and so much to tell and it's very late. They want us up at 7:30am for breakfast then the rally activities start at 8:00. I have pictures to post and will do that as soon as I can. I hope everyone has patience in my posting.

We left my sisters at 7:00, got gas, something to eat and on the way to Branson. We went some backroads to be away from traffic but got behind some really slow moving tractors a couple times. We still got to the RV park about 1:30. Jim & I decorated Jenny's cabin.


There will be more pictures later. It's midnight, need to get at least a couple hours sleep. The WIFI is great here.

No comments:

Eclipse - Storms - Volunteer Dinner - Taxes - Painted Patio

 Shalimar, FL  (Hi  78   Lo 54)   Monday and Tuesday were the same as normal with Wii bowling, cards, and GBM zoom, diamond art and meditati...