Saturday, May 24, 2008

Trees and Storms

Perfect, gorgeous day! I wish it was like this 24/7 365 days a year. Maybe when we get on the road we can ALMOST be in this type of weather. No humidity that helps.

In the RV-Dreams chat room last night we were talking about pine trees. We have a few trees that are in clusters, if hurricane winds or strong storms come, they'll be coming right at me, while I'm on the computer. They're right out my window.


There's a cluster of trees to the side that will go on the cars if the wind is in the right direction. They look like they're little, but they're HUGE.

I got my birthday present last night. Jim decided to give it to me early because he'd need time to return it if I didn't like it. He got a lounge chair and it's absolutely perfect! I now have a chair/lounger for the rally and for when we go on the road. You can sit normally or lay almost back and anywhere in-between. Thank you, honey, it's great! We also have 2 chairs in a bag to take with us. We're all set with chair comfort.



We ate lunch out today because we did a bunch of shopping. We went to BJ's to get our bi-monthly groceries. We got a tarp, level, and rope from Lowes for the trip. The level is for our grandfather clock to get it leveled so it runs better. We still need a couple little things, but looks like the main shopping is done. Jim went to the post office yesterday to stop our mail. He'll stop the newspaper next week, when it's closer time to leave. We budgeted for $5 a gallon gas, so we'll have money left over, maybe, I'm not counting on that, but it would be nice.

I'm going walking around the lake, get dinner and staying in for the rest of the night. Until then it's

2 yrs 11 mths 21 days to buy the RV/Truck.
(It may be cheaper to get it now, people are selling the one ton trucks).

1 comment:

A couple of newer paintings 2019 said...

Really like the chair, Dee. That's a real 'napping' chair!

Eclipse - Storms - Volunteer Dinner - Taxes - Painted Patio

 Shalimar, FL  (Hi  78   Lo 54)   Monday and Tuesday were the same as normal with Wii bowling, cards, and GBM zoom, diamond art and meditati...