Saturday, May 10, 2008

Saturday Movie

Great wonderful day, breezy and high 80. It can't get any better. I had to get up early for my defense class. When I got there it was dark and the building was running on emergency lights. Since there were 5 of us, we decided to learn attacks in the semi-dark. What a difference. It will come in handy if you're going to your car in the dark. I'm glad we stayed, we all learned a lot.

After lunch I did some internet work for the work place and then we went to the movie Iron Man. That movie is great! It has action a great story line and fun. Anyone that like action movies, this is one not to miss.

We came home and watched the NASCAR race while I was on chat and doing a couple puzzles online. A nice laid back night.

Days left to buy the RV/Truck 3 yrs 4 days

No comments:

Electronics Assistants - Birthday Party - Sing-a-long

  Shalimar, FL    (Hi   80  Lo  65) Sunday was so much fun and a learning experience. About 15 school kids came in to help residents with ce...