It was raining when I had to get up at 7:40. I went to bed about 1:00am so it was hard to get up this morning. Work was about the same. Lady boss called 3 people for interviews from the list I did yesterday from Craigslist. They want to hire right away. That's a very good sign, looks like things will be ok that I'll get to stay for the next couple years. It was sprinkling when I left work, but got a few groceries anyway.
When I got home I put supper in the crockpot and worked on puzzles and read blogs for the next 3 hours. I also tried to figure out where the emails go on Eudora, this is the third day I've tried to find them. I just want to put the files to CD and not have to open every one of them and do a copy & paste to Word. Anyone that knows where those files are located, put a comment in this blog.
The sun came out about 5:00 and now we're possibility of getting severe storms tonight. It did get to 75 and quite humid. One of these days I'll get motivated to get the list I put onthe blog yesterday all done, until then:
Days to buy the RV/Truck 3 yrs 6 days
Thursday, May 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Lab Work - Newsletters - New Physicians - Packing - Vacation in Destin
Shalimar and Destin, FL (Hi 86 Lo 74) The week started with the vampire. I found out why doctors don't ask for A1C anymore. The ...
-
IN LOVING MEMORY The Lord has another angel in heaven. Dee's mom, Vena Spurlock, has passed away at the age o...
-
(Chesterton, IN) - We're both tired. I think there is something to the age thing, just can't keep up the pace that we use to. I...
-
Shalimar, FL (Hi 77 Lo 65) I'm doing the blog early because I'm on the way to Illinois for a week with the kids and my sister. ...
1 comment:
Great news about your job! Things always seem to work out.
Post a Comment