Thursday, May 8, 2008

Rain and lazy

It was raining when I had to get up at 7:40. I went to bed about 1:00am so it was hard to get up this morning. Work was about the same. Lady boss called 3 people for interviews from the list I did yesterday from Craigslist. They want to hire right away. That's a very good sign, looks like things will be ok that I'll get to stay for the next couple years. It was sprinkling when I left work, but got a few groceries anyway.

When I got home I put supper in the crockpot and worked on puzzles and read blogs for the next 3 hours. I also tried to figure out where the emails go on Eudora, this is the third day I've tried to find them. I just want to put the files to CD and not have to open every one of them and do a copy & paste to Word. Anyone that knows where those files are located, put a comment in this blog.

The sun came out about 5:00 and now we're possibility of getting severe storms tonight. It did get to 75 and quite humid. One of these days I'll get motivated to get the list I put onthe blog yesterday all done, until then:

Days to buy the RV/Truck 3 yrs 6 days

1 comment:

A couple of newer paintings 2019 said...

Great news about your job! Things always seem to work out.

St. Patrick's Day - Council Meeting - Concert

 Shalimar, FL   (Hi  63  Lo 47)    I'VE BEEN ASKED THAT THE FONT IT TOO SMALL. JUST DO A CONTROL +  AND IT WILL ENLARGE. CONTROL   -(min...