We are all complaining about the gas prices. Yesterday at 1:00 it was $3.79 but I didn't want to take time to get any. This morning on the way to work it was $3.93 so took the time before work to get a tank full. Tonight on the way home it's $3.98. I noticed some of the gas stations don't even put the price out near the road, just come in and get it.
It was 80 degrees and cloudy but really nice with no humidity.
Work was quiet. No boss around. One guy played computer games for several hours, one left without knowing where he went, the rest of us slaved away. The phones were even quiet so guess there were a lot of businesses closed today. I don't go back till Tuesday. We're not going anywhere over the weekend, not long distance anyway. We may see a movie or go to a mall but we HAVE to get a tarp for the trip.
I was reading the RV-Dreams forum, looks like another couple are hitting the roads and selling everything. Our time is coming.
Days left to buy the RV/truck 2 yrs 11 mths 22 days
Friday, May 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Lab Work - Newsletters - New Physicians - Packing - Vacation in Destin
Shalimar and Destin, FL (Hi 86 Lo 74) The week started with the vampire. I found out why doctors don't ask for A1C anymore. The ...
-
IN LOVING MEMORY The Lord has another angel in heaven. Dee's mom, Vena Spurlock, has passed away at the age o...
-
(Chesterton, IN) - We're both tired. I think there is something to the age thing, just can't keep up the pace that we use to. I...
-
Shalimar, FL (Hi 77 Lo 65) I'm doing the blog early because I'm on the way to Illinois for a week with the kids and my sister. ...
1 comment:
Prices are going up sooo fast you can't keep track of them. It is getting bad! I need to get on the road before they are so high I can't pull out of the drive.
Joe
Post a Comment