When I was younger, I loved to search for stuff. Now I just get frustrated. The only thing I like searching is geocaching. I'm searching for a piece of paper with some information on it that I can't duplicate, so after days of searching, I'm going to give up for awhile, maybe it will show up. The last time I saw it was when I was cleaning and throwing stuff out to get ready to sell some items. I thought I put it in a safe place, and yes I checked where I found all the "other" stuff I put in a safe place in the back closet.
As I was reading blogs today this one tells it all, it's about the same urgency but I laughed about how it's written, maybe you too will relate. Thanks PA, read the April 10, entry of this blog.
It rained here, but if we didn't look out the window we'd never had known it. It has to rain and storm really hard before we know it sitting in the condo. That's all going to change once we're in the RV. I hope everyone is safe from severe storms today. Sure has been a rough spring for a lot of RVers.
The only thing we did today was go out to lunch. Good TV with all the shows to watch and of course the Masters (golf). Back to blogs, forums, puzzles and chats. That won't change.
Days left to buy the RV/Truck 3yrs 1 mth 2 days
Saturday, April 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Lab Work - Newsletters - New Physicians - Packing - Vacation in Destin
Shalimar and Destin, FL (Hi 86 Lo 74) The week started with the vampire. I found out why doctors don't ask for A1C anymore. The ...
-
IN LOVING MEMORY The Lord has another angel in heaven. Dee's mom, Vena Spurlock, has passed away at the age o...
-
(Chesterton, IN) - We're both tired. I think there is something to the age thing, just can't keep up the pace that we use to. I...
-
Shalimar, FL (Hi 77 Lo 65) I'm doing the blog early because I'm on the way to Illinois for a week with the kids and my sister. ...
No comments:
Post a Comment