Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Played Hooky

Nice, wonderful, cool 48 degrees at 9am and warmed up to 62. It was sunny with very few clouds. A nice early spring day, and very fresh feeling with all the storms out of here. Several tornadoes did a lot of damage in NC and VA making a 25 mile path. I hope all our RV'ers are ok.

I played hooky today. I had an ultrasound this morning for my gallbladder. It's been hurting for a few months and keeps getting worse so went to the Dr. last week and finally got the ultrasound today. I won't know anything till Thursday afternoon on the results. I hope it's fixable.

I got quite a few little things done after going home. I had a PC software problem that I finally fixed. I still can't get my laptop to communicate to the desktop and that's the main thing I need to learn before going on the road. It use to work but now it doesn't. So many things go wrong with PC's.

I picked up mom at 2:00 and went to Girlfriends Kitchen for our monthly meals. I also put in my name to work for them two afternoons a week. I'm working for food, not wages.

I'm doing little things for the rally. I need to go shopping to get some supplies and fun stuff.

Days left to buy the RV/Truck 3 yrs 15 days

1 comment:

A couple of newer paintings 2019 said...

So I guess you'll be on chat tonight! Hope you get things straightened out on Thursday!

St. Patrick's Day - Council Meeting - Concert

 Shalimar, FL   (Hi  63  Lo 47)    I'VE BEEN ASKED THAT THE FONT IT TOO SMALL. JUST DO A CONTROL +  AND IT WILL ENLARGE. CONTROL   -(min...