Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Info from Work

It was COLD when I got up at 8:30 so I went back to bed. I got up again at 9:30, at least it was 3 degrees warmer, up to 40 degrees. By noon it was 66, that's better.

I finally got the PC CD-writer to work. It was set on some other drive and once I figured it out and got it running and I put photos on 2 CD's. They were backing up on the PC so now that's cleared and I can start back with the photo albums. I hope to do one a week till I'm done with them. It takes awhile that's for sure.

Work was quite interesting. I went in at noon. It was busy, amazing how much the guys can pull out and have me put away (that's the rules) in just one day that I'm absent. I also found out one of our CAD operators is leaving in two weeks and the other one should have her new job before long, she's already had two interviews. I'm really happy for him, but he's super good on computers when they don't work, no one else has the know how. Very interesting.

For some reason today was an errand day, the boss gave to me so I was outside most of the afternoon, sure is nice and when it's not raining, I don't mind.

Hi Rick, good to have you reading the blogs. The more the merrier.

Days left to buy the RV/truck 3 yrs 14 days

1 comment:

Speedy said...

Did you hear about what happen on the forum yesterday???

Speedy

St. Patrick's Day - Council Meeting - Concert

 Shalimar, FL   (Hi  63  Lo 47)    I'VE BEEN ASKED THAT THE FONT IT TOO SMALL. JUST DO A CONTROL +  AND IT WILL ENLARGE. CONTROL   -(min...