Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Different Day - Pollen

Oh, dark hundred. It's dark at 6:30 but I got up ok. I don't remember going to sleep the whole night but I know I did. I hate nights like that. The temp got to 62 today, so wasn't bad. The pollen from the pine trees is horrible. It's that time of year when everything is yellow. It's thick on the cars and even comes in the windows, like a yellow powder. Just goes along with Spring, but sure does make the eyes water and makes for a good sinus headache. It will last about a week.

Work today was quite interesting. We got work, a lot of it. A developer is creating a new town/city on the Atlantic Ocean down East as they call it and we got the bid. The boss (male) put me on a huge project of contacting every college/university in the US for environmental/civil Engineers. If you know someone or you're just reading the blog and the job fits, please send me a comment with your contact info. We need a CAD operator too. Anything from 0-5 years experience, a good chance for a college graduate. At least I know if nothing else happens, I'll be working till we get on the road. I'm really tired today, not use to the 8 hours and I sure notice it. Tomorrow is another early morning, but at least I'm off at 1:00.

The evening was back in the chat rooms, reading blogs and chatting with anyone on Yahoo IM.

Days left to buy RV/truck 3 yrs 1 mth 12 days

No comments:

St. Patrick's Day - Council Meeting - Concert

 Shalimar, FL   (Hi  63  Lo 47)    I'VE BEEN ASKED THAT THE FONT IT TOO SMALL. JUST DO A CONTROL +  AND IT WILL ENLARGE. CONTROL   -(min...