Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Chicago at Hurricanes Game

It was dark when I got up this morning. Jim had to be at the airport by 8:00. By the time we left it was light out. It was also still chilly at 40 degrees.

Jim went to Chicago to be with our younger son and going to the Hurricanes game tonight. He's also going to get to play with our grandson. My boss didn't want me going because I need to get everything in order for her to do timesheets on Friday and since I won't be there on Monday either, she was really reluctent letting me go. I'll see them in June.

Nothing going on when I got home, or so I thought. Our friends called and asked if I wanted to spend the evening with them and watch the game. I jumped on that, I hate being alone. The excitement means more when you're with friends. I'll still be online with the chatters though. I wouldn't be able to sleep without chatting for awhile.

Days left to buy the RV/truck 3 yrs 2 mths 2 days

No comments:

Electronics Assistants - Birthday Party - Sing-a-long

  Shalimar, FL    (Hi   80  Lo  65) Sunday was so much fun and a learning experience. About 15 school kids came in to help residents with ce...