Friday, February 22, 2008

Long Day

It was cold, rainy and miserable today. I had to be at work by 10, which is better then it has been this week. I'm glad I took off Monday. I got everything done that has to get out for the week and had all the filing done. It was just one of those very long days.

Let the weekend start. We have nothing planned. I gave my cold to Jim so now he's not feeling so good. At least he has the weekend to re-coop. Let's just hope neither of us get the flu.

Todays blog is short, just nothing to report. I'd much rather be on the road seeing something different. The evening will be back in rv-dreams chat.

Racing may be rained out this weekend, it's in California.

Days left to buy the RV/truck 3 yrs 2 mths 21 days

No comments:

Eclipse - Storms - Volunteer Dinner - Taxes - Painted Patio

 Shalimar, FL  (Hi  78   Lo 54)   Monday and Tuesday were the same as normal with Wii bowling, cards, and GBM zoom, diamond art and meditati...