Thursday, February 21, 2008

Chatters & Pretty Trees

My favorite hobby since June has been chatting. As Jim puts it, clicking the keys. He was saying last night while we were watching a movie, that it sounded like being in a room of crickets. But, that's what I do and I love the people I'm meeting. I normally have two chats up, www.rv-dreams.com and www.irv2.com those two chat rooms that are for rvers, those already on the road and gonnabes, wannabes and parttimers. I also have a program called trillian up and running which is a combination of AOL, MSN, and yahoo chat. Instead of all 3 boxes open, trillian will bring up all of them in one box. Now some nights there's 3 or 4 chatters in the trillian. I have a friend in Illniois, Indiana and around this area that chat. I'm ok with 4 chats, but when the rv-dreams chat room has 14 people and irv2 has more than 15, I usually get lost. It's sure fun and just takes me longer to answer questions, or I get really behind and just close out of one or the other. I'm learning a whole lot. For those that are waiting for fulltiming in the future, we'll hang in there together.

One of our rv-dreams couples are in Mexico. They are in a caravan with 2 other couples. It's been so fun hearing from her by her blog and on chat. She had to do a lot to get ready and has so much to tell us. If you're interested in her travels here's her blog site http://justravelin.blogspot.com/
Ellie have fun and have safe travels. Thank you everyone for the chats, they are very helpful to us in our new upcoming lifestyle.


When I came home from work yesterday, I noticed some of our trees are in bloom. It's 38 degrees today and we're suppose to get freezing rain or a hint of snow tonight. I sure hope they can stand up to the cold.




Days left to buy RV/truck 3 yrs 2 mths 22 days

No comments:

Indian Flute Festival - Cinco de Mayo

 Shalimar, FL   (Hi   78   Lo  71) Sunday I went with Lois and Debbie to the Native American Musical Echoes Flute Festival. It was windy and...