Wednesday, January 25, 2006

What to dump

I checked cupboards to see what can be sold and what can be taken to the dump. There was a bunch of cups in the top shelf in the kitchen that went to the dump. It seems nothing is important anymore, just get rid of stuff that I can’t make a bit of money from. I need to have the kids check out stuff that’s good before I take too much out. I’m looking into a special account of some kind to add money to and see if we can make a buck or two more than a just a checking account that will give us more in returns. We keep plugging along with the surfing and reading up on what to get and things we should be doing.

No comments:

St. Patrick's Day - Council Meeting - Concert

 Shalimar, FL   (Hi  63  Lo 47)    I'VE BEEN ASKED THAT THE FONT IT TOO SMALL. JUST DO A CONTROL +  AND IT WILL ENLARGE. CONTROL   -(min...