Thursday, November 24, 2005
Christmas decorations
Same thing everyday, still reading and still working with the websites. On Thanksgiving weekend I decided to pull out all the Christmas decorations, which I hadn’t decorated in years. All the decorations I no longer could use on my tiny tree were taken to the local Salvation Army. Still walking around the condo getting ideas on what I’ll keep, sell, and give away. More drawers are getting checked out, but I have to remember it’s 5 yrs away, will I use it before then. Goal in 2006 is separate the things I THINK I’ll have to have with the things I’m not sure about needing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Lab Work - Newsletters - New Physicians - Packing - Vacation in Destin
Shalimar and Destin, FL (Hi 86 Lo 74) The week started with the vampire. I found out why doctors don't ask for A1C anymore. The ...
-
IN LOVING MEMORY The Lord has another angel in heaven. Dee's mom, Vena Spurlock, has passed away at the age o...
-
(Chesterton, IN) - We're both tired. I think there is something to the age thing, just can't keep up the pace that we use to. I...
-
Shalimar, FL (Hi 77 Lo 65) I'm doing the blog early because I'm on the way to Illinois for a week with the kids and my sister. ...
No comments:
Post a Comment