Sunday, March 19, 2017

New Chatroom

A couple months ago the RV-Dreams chatroom was closed. I decided since I'm on it every night that I would take it over. I started the chatroom on our website. Anyone can come in and it's free but it's a place where a lot of the 2008 people we met from the RV'ing world can come in and say hi.

A lot of us have bought a place or not traveling as much anymore. The chatroom serves as a meeting place for us and thank you in advance.


Click on this link
http://host7.parachat.com/pchat/applet/if.php?site=33200&room=Lobby&width=700&height=500

or go to the right side of this blog and click on the chat icon.

See you there.

No comments:

No WIFI - Painting - Yard Cleanup - Pensacola

 Shalimar, FL  (Hi 79   Lo 61)  We changed to daylight savings time on Sunday. Moving up an hour doesn't bother me as much as moving bac...