A couple months ago the RV-Dreams chatroom was closed. I decided since I'm on it every night that I would take it over. I started the chatroom on our website. Anyone can come in and it's free but it's a place where a lot of the 2008 people we met from the RV'ing world can come in and say hi.
A lot of us have bought a place or not traveling as much anymore. The chatroom serves as a meeting place for us and thank you in advance.
Click on this link
http://host7.parachat.com/pchat/applet/if.php?site=33200&room=Lobby&width=700&height=500
or go to the right side of this blog and click on the chat icon.
See you there.
Sunday, March 19, 2017
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Lab Work - Newsletters - New Physicians - Packing - Vacation in Destin
Shalimar and Destin, FL (Hi 86 Lo 74) The week started with the vampire. I found out why doctors don't ask for A1C anymore. The ...
-
IN LOVING MEMORY The Lord has another angel in heaven. Dee's mom, Vena Spurlock, has passed away at the age o...
-
(Chesterton, IN) - We're both tired. I think there is something to the age thing, just can't keep up the pace that we use to. I...
-
Shalimar, FL (Hi 77 Lo 65) I'm doing the blog early because I'm on the way to Illinois for a week with the kids and my sister. ...
No comments:
Post a Comment