Saturday, November 26, 2022

Thanksgiving with Sis

 Troy, MO (Hi 53  Lo  45)

I left for my sisters on Wednesday to spend the Thanksgiving weekend.  It was heavy traffic but no accidents. I went by the airport and there was at least a couple mile long wait to get there and a line going out of the airport. I'm glad I wasn't flying. 

I took my crocheting with me so I can get a manger scene done, it was a relaxing couple days just sitting back and visiting, watching TV and doing my thing. 

Thursday's dinner was outstanding. Herm (sister's hubby) makes the best dressing ever and we had a huge turkey, with mash potatoes and green beans. Sis made her famous graham cracker pudding and added a sweet potato pie. Yum  (Click on the photos to enlarge). 






Neither of us wanted to get out to shop on Friday. I don't need anything and the only thing sis wanted is wine. A new Total Wine store opened on Saturday so that's when we got out to get some wine and a few items. 

I'm not sure yet when I'll head back home. I work at hospice on Thursday so it will be before then. This is a short blog, but it was a great time with sis and her hubby and all is quiet.

No comments:

No WIFI - Painting - Yard Cleanup - Pensacola

 Shalimar, FL  (Hi 79   Lo 61)  We changed to daylight savings time on Sunday. Moving up an hour doesn't bother me as much as moving bac...