Sunday, June 7, 2020

BIRTHDAY LOBSTER

Auburndale, FL

It's my 72nd birthday the new 52. It's just a number, right? Sometimes I feel 52 something 102, just like anyone getting closer to the 80 mark. If anyone wants a really good laugh about age please check out Ray Ramano Right around the corner.   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aEVO0ucZ_kE
It's well worth the time to check out.

Today was LOBSTA day!  Our regular Boston Lobsterfest wasn't open yet, so we went to Orlando.





It's a huge restaurant and laid out totally different then the one in Kissimmee. The buffet was different, you couldn't pick up your own food like we usually do, it's served to you. I went straight to the lobster and buttered shrimp.

I didn't see the crab legs so asked the waitress if they had any. She went and got eight of them for me. I forgot to take a picture of them, but this is the size when I Jim went back for two more lobsters.

Then another two after that.
 
Total eight crab legs and six lobsters.

Also Jim got me a cute RV for my village.

I also now have a tablet for the outside camera. My birthday was excellent!  Just another year older.

2 comments:

Barb in FL said...

Boy that year went fast. Happy Birthday, Dee! Your dinner looks delicious.

Phyllis said...

All that seafood must have filled you for quite a while. NAH.

I like crab legs but have never been a lobster fan.

And a happy belated birthday.

Eclipse - Storms - Volunteer Dinner - Taxes - Painted Patio

 Shalimar, FL  (Hi  78   Lo 54)   Monday and Tuesday were the same as normal with Wii bowling, cards, and GBM zoom, diamond art and meditati...