Saturday, November 3, 2018

Busy Week for 2018 Craft Bazaar

Auburndale, FL  (Hi 75   Lo 63)

This has been a very busy week.  I've been making more items for the craft bazaar. I made several can cozies.










I've had a craft bazaar for the last two years and it's time for one again this year. We've had a lot of preparing to do with ads in the paper and online. People to work the different areas needed. Keeping the vendors informed on dates starting in May. I had a couple that couldn't come this year. I also had a lot of vendors with jewelry. A couple vendors this was their first time at a craft bazaar.

I put in some pictures of the craft fair. I have the next one planned for November 3, 2019, if all goes well.  (Click on the pictures to enlarge).

We had the community make baskets with different themes were for our raffle. They were beautiful.










Vendor made bracelets.
Wonderful wood items.

These two have been to all three of our craft bazaars. She makes gorgeous baby clothes and blankets along with long Christmas socks.

This vendor has been to all three of our bazaars too. She makes shell items. With the red tide she's picked up hundreds of sand dollars.
Necklaces and bracelets
Necklaces and bracelets and clothes pins with cute sayings and magnets.
Etched glass
Crocheted material bowls, glass candles.










Jewelry of all kinds
 This is dog treats, all home made.

Goat soap with great smells, peppermint was one of them.
This is something I've never seen. Outdoor glass ornaments. They were gorgeous heavy and different.
And server dishes.
 Huge glass outdoor ornament.

This vendor has also been with us for three years.

 Kitchen crew that fixed breakfast and lunch. They do a wonderful job and it's so good.
Money and order taker for the kitchen.
 Vendor with jewelry
Baked goods. baked bread, rum cakes, pies, cakes, cookies, oh my
 Money takers for baked goods.


My things. I sold almost all of them.
The three boobie can coozies were sold and orders for two more.

 This is diamond painting done with  little beads. I didn't do them, but I did sell one.
I only sold one of the cardinals. The paper necklaces didn't sell.
These two vendors have been to the all the bazaars.


Overall view of everyone. There's 32 tables.

 Busy by noon.
There was usually several people at the raffle ticket table getting tickets for the vendor items and the baskets.








We had a successful craft bazaar. I'm tired and my feet hurt, but happy with the way things went.
Back to normal blog next week.























No comments:

Electronics Assistants - Birthday Party - Sing-a-long

  Shalimar, FL    (Hi   80  Lo  65) Sunday was so much fun and a learning experience. About 15 school kids came in to help residents with ce...