Friday, October 14, 2016

Games - Crocheting

(Auburndale, FL) Hi 84 Lo 71 --  I hope the mid 90's are done and over. The humidity has dropped and it's great getting out and doing something without cooking to death. People are slowly filling up the park and we're meeting new residents everyday.

I'm still going to shuffleboard twice a week and to hand and foot card games on Wednesdays. The doctor appointments are still going on but not nearly as often. Knee is doing fine and blood tests are over till middle of November.

I'm spending almost every waking moment getting crochet critters done for the craft bazaar which is November 5. We have 34 tables signed up to sell crafts and it's going to be at same time as the community garage sale. It's not a lot of work setting up, just work to get items made. I'll be more prepared next year. I can't wait to see what sells and what doesn't. We did get the utility shed cleaned out and organized. It has everything from the RV basement.

I saw an owl in the yard the other day, big brown one, but by the time I got my camera he saw me and flew off. That's the first time seeing a real owl besides on the internet. What a beauty.

Not much to report but thought I'd still get a blog out. We'll have more to report next Friday.

This weeks crochet items.


                                     
                                       

No comments:

Electronics Assistants - Birthday Party - Sing-a-long

  Shalimar, FL    (Hi   80  Lo  65) Sunday was so much fun and a learning experience. About 15 school kids came in to help residents with ce...