(Beaver Falls, PA) Hi 82 Lo 68 -- This morning we went to church with our Florida friends Bill, Doris, and Martha. We had a good service then went to lunch at a local restaurant. After lunch they came to our place to visit a couple hours. It was great being with them one more time, but yet a little bittersweet knowing we were leaving tomorrow and had to say goodbye to them. But we'll see them again in Florida in November.
Doris, Bill, Jim and Martha
After our goodbye hugs they left and we did some departure preparations and settled in for the evening. Tomorrow our journey continues.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Lab Work - Newsletters - New Physicians - Packing - Vacation in Destin
Shalimar and Destin, FL (Hi 86 Lo 74) The week started with the vampire. I found out why doctors don't ask for A1C anymore. The ...
-
IN LOVING MEMORY The Lord has another angel in heaven. Dee's mom, Vena Spurlock, has passed away at the age o...
-
(Chesterton, IN) - We're both tired. I think there is something to the age thing, just can't keep up the pace that we use to. I...
-
Shalimar, FL (Hi 77 Lo 65) I'm doing the blog early because I'm on the way to Illinois for a week with the kids and my sister. ...
2 comments:
Have a safe trip and ejoy the ride. Hope you don't mind if I tag along.
Be safe
Post a Comment