Monday, March 11, 2013

The Flag is Done - Baseball Game

(Avon Park, FL) Hi 80 Lo 52 -- The time change is still a problem, it's hard getting up. I did make it to the shuffleboard but there weren't enough people to play so I went for a two mile walk instead.

Jim went to Tampa to see his St. Louis Cardinals play the N.Y. Yankees in a spring training game.











While he was gone I worked on the flag afghan the whole day. I got it done a few minutes before Jim got home.











I'll give it to the Linus Project on Friday. One more afghan to go and I'll be done with crocheting for awhile. Then I'll work on getting the RV inventory done and finish preparing the interior cabinets for our departure next month.

After dinner we went to the clubhouse for cards. People are starting to leave the park, so there weren't as many there tonight as usual. We ran past 9pm and everyone started forgetting what cards they played making goofy plays. It's really true about 9pm being "RV midnight." :)  We had a good laugh and it was such a good time.

Our son has posted the final for the Africa trip they took. If interested here's the link. 

5 comments:

A couple of newer paintings 2019 said...

Good job on the afghan!

FLRVGAL said...

Dee....congrats on getting the flag done...I know you are pleased, it is beautiful. Thank you so much for allowing me to visit yesterday. I had a wonderful time and have some more "food for thought" in my Journey!! (get the pun)??
You are most welcome for lunch, was my pleasure and thank you both for my house warming gift...now I'll always be able to find my way home!
Thanks again ....it was a wonderful afternoon.

KarenInTheWoods said...

WOW.. it's done! What a labor of LOVE~!
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Karen and Steve
RVing: The USA Is Our Big Backyard
http://kareninthewoods-kareninthewoods.blogspot.com

Gypsy said...

The flag afghan is beautiful! Fantastic job.

John and Carol said...

I've enjoyed reading your sons posts about Africa.

Your flag afghan is awesome!

St. Patrick's Day - Council Meeting - Concert

 Shalimar, FL   (Hi  63  Lo 47)    I'VE BEEN ASKED THAT THE FONT IT TOO SMALL. JUST DO A CONTROL +  AND IT WILL ENLARGE. CONTROL   -(min...