(Avon Park, FL) Hi 67 Lo 45 -- It was very windy again today. We've had so much more wind this year than any year we've been here in Florida for the winter. So in came the awning again. I went to shuffleboard, but it was so windy the pucks went where they wanted to go instead of where we wanted them. It was also chilly, so we were all glad to get the game over with this morning.
It was salad lunch today at the clubhouse. There's so many salads it's always a great lunch. After that was over Jim went to meet with his new VA doctor. It's so nice that he now has to drive only about 14 miles instead of 85 to see his doctor.
While Jim was gone I went to Bible study, then my walk. It was so windy that I stopped at the park fitness center and rode a stationary bike for awhile. I had a good workout.
The rest of the evening was back to normal. The wind finally died down at dusk.
Wednesday, March 6, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Small Day Trip - Drum Circle - Meeting - Decorating
Shalimar, FL (Hi 87 Lo 65) Ahhhh heat relief Perfect Temps This was a whole week of extra fun on top of what I normally do. I made eve...
-
Shalimar, FL (Hi 86 Lo 70) Being back home and being sick is a good thing. It's sinuses not liking the change of temperature. I los...
-
IN LOVING MEMORY The Lord has another angel in heaven. Dee's mom, Vena Spurlock, has passed away at the age o...
-
Shalimar, FL (Hi 77 Lo 65) I'm doing the blog early because I'm on the way to Illinois for a week with the kids and my sister. ...
2 comments:
"I was very windy again today."
Is that why you went to the doctor...LOL!
Lots of wind is not good for a pleasant walk.
Post a Comment