Shalimar, FL (Hi 87 Lo 65) Ahhhh heat relief Perfect Temps
This was a whole week of extra fun on top of what I normally do. I made every deadline time, that's become a great challenge.
There's something fun coming up NEXT week and I wanted to check out where we'll be and how to get there. I grabbed Del for a day trip for lunch and took off to Destin. I'll tell you all about it next week. It was a hot day, but gorgeous weather. A fun "get out of apartment" day.
Tuesday instead of wellness, I went with another neighbor to a drum circle. I used to do that in North Carolina and Illinois. There were usually 10 to 25 people playing different size drums and pick up the rhythm from another person. (Click on photos to enlarge). I love doing it, hope there's more chances in this area.
Wednesday instead of crochet, I went to residential council. It was an hour long with lots of info and questions from people. There were several in attendance which was great! Right after that was decorating for the Octoberfest lunch for Thursday. It didn't take us long with several people helping.
One trip to the airport to pick up one of gals. It's great having people that get up early to make the earlier flights. I go to bed late, so I pick them up. The plane was on time so back home in a half hour.
Thursday I went to crochet group but left early to go to the chiropractor, no massage this time around. I had a couple zooms for the evening. I finished the 3D puzzle. This one is going on the wall.
This broom is standing with nothing around it. I guess it's getting close to Halloween.
Next months activities, yep, I'll be doing most of them.
Harvest moon, nice and bright
No comments:
Post a Comment